Getting Married in Paradise
Thinking of having that picture perfect wedding on the beach. A Royal West Indies wedding in the Turks and Caicos is just the ticket
Turks and Caicos Weddings
Thinking of tying the knot in paradise? There’s no better place to host your once in a lifetime event than the Turks and Caicos. Let Royal West Indies be the host for all your friends and family. Our beachside setting and ample outdoor space provide an ideal venue. And with full catering service available, we can handle groups from ten to two hundred in our restaurant or even on the beach.
Through our partnerships with Tropical Destination Management and Paradise Photography photographers, we can help arrange all the details – from the preacher to the pictures – for that perfect day in a professional and experienced way.
Legal details on wedding in Turks & Caicos:
- You must reside in the Turks and Caicos for 3 Business Days to process paperwork
- All individuals who have never been married before need to have an affidavit notarized
- If divorced or widowed you need a divorce decree or death certificate notarized
- A declaration must be filled out by both parties stating you are of legal age, not related etc.
- Each couple needs a notarized original copy of a birth certificate and passport
- If a legal name change has occurred we need a notarized copy of this
- A special license will need to be filled out to apply for the government marriage certificate – this needs to be filled out by the groom only
- Once you enter the country you will receive entry cards – we will need copies of these to prove when you entered the country
At Royal West Indies, we understand how important your special day is to you and how difficult it can be to make arrangements from so far away. It’s important to us that your wedding lives up to your dreams and expectations and so we have partnered with some of the finest wedding specialists in the Turks and Caicos Islands. We’ll concentrate on making you and your guests comfortable and relaxed, while your arrangements are taken care of by experienced professionals.
If you book five rooms or more, Royal West Indies Resort is pleased to offer a discount on the room rate.
Whether you would like the simplicity of a wedding package or choose à la carte, the Tropical Destination Management Company, will provide a wedding to remember. With years of experience and knowledge of these islands, together, we can provide you with a wedding to remember. Please click “packages” to view the latest wedding packages from Tropical Destination Management.
|Contact: Teresa Brunner|
Phone: +1 403 668 0739 Mobile: +1 649 231 4161
Your destination wedding in paradise is the perfect opportunity to capture one-of-a-kind images that will last forever. And our seasoned, world-class, talented partners at Paradise Photography are ready to make your day relaxed and memorable, and your images unforgettable. Paradise Photography offers custom vacation photography and video packages for both small and large events. So, please contact them for a custom package that will fit your unique needs.