For Pre Arrival
What requirements are needed prior to arrival in Providenciales and to obtain the pre-authorisation certification?
- Only fully vaccinated tourists will be allowed to travel to the destination. Please refer or contact the Turks & Caicos Islands Tourist Board at www.turksandcaicostourism.com.
COVID Tests Available on-island for Re-entry to Your Home Destination
COVID tests are available for those travellers that require a negative test to re-enter their home destination. Most tests are available within a 24-hr period. Please check with our front office & concierge team for further details and locations of the testing sites. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org OR Tel (649) 946-5004; ext. 855 or 874.
COVID-19 Protocol and Procedures
- Temperature Checking – Infrared “no touch” thermometers or cameras
- Physical Distancing – Standing 6ft away from others that are not part of your “bubble”
- Hand Sanitizer – Readily available and “touch-less” where possible
- Social distancing
- Health Checks & Procedures – Guests and Staff
Restaurant & Bar Service
- PPE will be worn by staff; masks and or shields and gloves
- Opening/closing hours may vary due to COVID-19 restrictions
- Social distancing will be enforced at the restaurant and bar area
- Sit down dining service will be limited
- Guests will be required to wear PPE when approaching the restaurant and bar area
- Beach beverage service will be limited and will vary based on COVID-19 restorations
Opening & Closing Hours
- Opening and closing hours may vary for all facilities due to COVID-19 restrictions
- This will also apply to outside vendors and suppliers.
Select Your Accommodation
Spacious, comfortable, well appointed…and surprisingly affordable