Showcasing a wraparound balcony providing wonderful views of Grace Bay Beach or Royal West Indies’ tropical gardens, these 1004 sq. ft. suites provide an airy and spacious living environment for couples and small families.
The views extend into the spacious sitting area, which continues the resort’s dark wood colonial theme, and includes a large sofa (featuring a pull out bed) and chairs, armoire containing TV and DVD, a writing desk, sideboard with wine rack. A full kitchen, outfitted with all modern appliances, utensils and tableware makes dining-in a pleasure.
White shuttered window treatments and dark wood furniture provide the decor for the bedroom. King beds are featured in these rooms that also have a large closet area. Furniture and fixtures may vary from suite to suite.
Standard occupancy two people, maximum occupancy four people
(two adults and two children or two adults and one child).
Prices don’t include 12% government tax and 10% facility fee (government required).
- Rates are subject to a 12% Government Tax and 10% Facility Fee (government required).
- A credit card is required upon check in for incidental charges (a hold will be placed on the credit card). Details will be provided at the front desk upon check in.
- Rates are in US Dollars and are per room, per night, based on the standard occupancy
- Each extra person (age 13 and older) over standard occupancy must pay $35.00 per night + taxes. Children ages 0-12 stay free with paid adults (max 2 free)
- Check Out time is 11:00 am and Check In time is 3:00 pm.
Cancellation & Deposit Policy
- A total of 3 nights deposit is required to confirm all reservations
- Deposit is refundable with written cancellation notice received 21 days prior to scheduled arrival date.
- There is a full forfeiture of deposit when written cancellation notice is received 20 days or less from scheduled arrival date.
- The three night deposit is non-refundable over the Christmas/Holiday period upon booking.
- For the Christmas/Holiday period, a minimum stay of 7 nights in the ocean front category and 5 nights in all other categories.
- For February & March, minimum stay is 5-nights on all Two Bedroom categories.
- A minimum stay of 3 nights is required during the Winter season for all other categories
Please note that the above cancellation policy and deposit requirement may be different if your reservations were booked with a travel agent or a wholesaler. Please review and check the wholesaler’s cancellation policies and deposit requirements. Travel and medical insurance is also recommended.