These 540 sq. ft. suites are ideal for couples, individuals and business travelers alike.
These 540 sq. ft. suites are ideal for couples, individuals and business travelers alike. Walk out balconies offer full enjoyment of the tropical environment while the suite’s cool interior provides dark wood king or queen beds, an armoire containing television and DVD player, a sitting area and private bathroom with deep tub and high end amenities. Each suite features a kitchenette that includes a refrigerator, microwave oven, sink, coffee maker and a full compliment of utensils and tableware. Furniture and fixtures may vary from suite to suite. Our resort makes for the perfect base to explore the delights of the Grace Bay area in Providenciales.
Standard and maximum occupancy two people.
Prices don’t include 12% government tax and 10% facility fee (government required).
- Rates are subject to a 12% Government Tax and 10% Facility Fee (government required).
- Rates are in US Dollars and are per room, per night, based on the standard occupancy
- Each extra person (age 13 and older) over standard occupancy must pay $35.00 per night + taxes. Children ages 0-12 stay free with paid adults (max 2 free)
- Check Out time is 11:00 am and Check In time is 3:00 pm.
Cancellation & Deposit Policy
- A total of 3 nights deposit is required to confirm all reservations
- Deposit is refundable with written cancellation notice received 21 days prior to scheduled arrival date.
- There is a full forfeiture of deposit when written cancellation notice is received 20 days or less from scheduled arrival date.
- The three night deposit is non-refundable over the Christmas/Holiday period upon booking
- For the Christmas/Holiday period, a minimum stay of 7 nights in the ocean front category and 5 nights in all other categories.
- For February & March, minimum stay is 5-nights on all Two Bedroom categories.
- A minimum stay of 3 nights is required during the Winter season for all other categories
Please note that the above cancellation policy and deposit requirement may be different if your reservations were booked with a travel agent or a wholesaler. Please review and check the wholesaler’s cancellation policies and deposit requirements. Travel and medical insurance is also recommended.