Many of the Royal West Indies’ studio and one bedroom suites were designed with a common foyer that when used, allow the formation of a 1544 sq. ft. two bedroom, two bath suite.
The two bedroom configuration offers a perfect way for families, couples traveling together or a group of friends, to enjoy each others company without giving up the option of privacy when needed.All the appointments and amenities described in the studio and one bedroom suites are included in this wonderful high value option. This includes a large sofa (featuring a pull out bed) and chairs, armoire containing TV and DVD, a writing desk, sideboard with wine rack. A full kitchen, outfitted with all modern appliances, utensils and tableware makes dining-in a pleasure. Furniture and fixtures may vary from suite to suite.
Standard occupancy four people, Maximum occupancy six people.
Prices don’t include 12% government tax and 10% facility fee (government required).
- Rates are subject to a 12% Government Tax and 10% Facility Fee (government required).
- Rates are in US Dollars and are per room, per night, based on the standard occupancy
- Each extra person (age 13 and older) over standard occupancy must pay $35.00 per night + taxes. Children ages 0-12 stay free with paid adults (max 2 free)
- Check Out time is 11:00 am and Check In time is 3:00 pm.
Cancellation & Deposit Policy
- A total of 3 nights deposit is required to confirm all reservations
- Deposit is refundable with written cancellation notice received 21 days prior to scheduled arrival date.
- There is a full forfeiture of deposit when written cancellation notice is received 20 days or less from scheduled arrival date.
- The three night deposit is non-refundable over the Christmas/Holiday period upon booking.
- For the Christmas/Holiday period, a minimum stay of 7 nights in the ocean front category and 5 nights in all other categories.
- For February & March, minimum stay is 5-nights on all Two Bedroom categories.
- A minimum stay of 3 nights is required during the Winter season for all other categories
Please note that the above cancellation policy and deposit requirement may be different if your reservations were booked with a travel agent or a wholesaler. Please review and check the wholesaler’s cancellation policies and deposit requirements. Travel and medical insurance is also recommended.