THE EMERALD VILLA
Location: Leeward, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos (View on Google Map)
Enjoy both a world-class beach destination and calm inland water at Emerald Villa. This beautiful modern Turks and Caicos vacation rental is set on the canal banks in Leeward Emerald is part of The West Indies Villa Collection, managed by Freedom Group Management Ltd. This villa is situated on a 1 acre fully landscaped plot facing the canal, with a sculptured pool, large deck, and an 80 foot dock with ramp access. (read more)
Each bedroom is equipped with Air Conditioning unit.
Fast WiFi covers the whole property
Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer
1000 square foot pool
Large BBQ area with outdoor dining table
The villa property is gated
Flat Screen LED TV in each bedroom.
On-Site Evenings Security.
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Wheelchair Accessible (ground floor only)
Pool / Spa:
- Private Pool
- Seating for 12 people
- Concierge (if required)
- Spa Services upon request
- On-site Evening Security
- Daily Housekeeping
- DVD Player
- Access to Grace Bay Beach
- Complimentary use of beach & pool loungers and water-sports equipment (Subject to availability).
- Catering available upon request
- Chef services can be added upon request at an additional price
- 10% discount is given to villa guests at Pelican Bay Restaurant. (Subject to availability; reservations are recommended).
Emerald Villa guests can enjoy Grace Bay Beach and resort style amenities as part of their Emerald Villa vacation. All villa guests will have access to the beach, pool, watersport amenities and use of the loungers at the resort. Emerald Villa offers 6 bedrooms and 5.5 baths. All of these beautifully situated spacious rooms offer either king, queen and twin bed accommodation, four with en suite bathrooms. In addition to the 6 bedrooms, there is also a media room that may accommodate two upon request.
Emerald Villa has a fully fitted professional kitchen with walk in pantry, side by side refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave/convection oven, professional glass cooktop with electric oven.
The kitchen offers fantastic views of the canal! Any meal can be prepared in this kitchen, with full entertaining possibilities. Large glass sliding doors open up from the Great Room onto the exceptionally large pool terrace overlooking the canal.
Outside there is a large open air kitchen with built in gas grill, fridge and ice maker and table for 10-12 people. The villa is well positioned to be cooled by the Leeward trade winds.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Ceiling fan, Dressing room/walk-in closet, TV
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Ceiling fan, TV
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds (can be converted into King), Shared bathroom, Ceiling fan, TV
- Bedroom 4: King size bed shared bathroom, Ceiling fan, TV
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Ceiling fan, TV, Wheelchair accessible (ground floor only)
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom, Ceiling fan and walk-in closet
Additional Bedding – Media Room: Pull out sofa
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bath
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Max. occupancy: 10-12
- Parties/events allowed
- There should be no loud noise after 11.00pm.
- Pets not allowed
- Non smoking only
- There is a strict no smoking policy inside the house, and no glasses or bottles around the pool please. The pool has a no diving rule
Things To Do
- duty free shops
- health/beauty spa
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- paddle boating
- wildlife viewing
- fitness center
- medical services
- deep-sea fishing
- golf privileges optional
- jet skiing
- water skiing
Prices don’t include 12% government tax, 10% service charge.